Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Spiderman loses his Costume in Sexy Photo Shoot



They're at it again!

Photographer Sarah Hester does another twist to a popular movie film character with the sexy male model Zachary Howell.




You may remember their viral Harry Potter shoot from last year which spread like magic all over the world.



I must admit, at first look, I actually thought that it was the new Spiderman actor who was in this shoot.



He's totally not flexing in this shot. I mean...



He kinda looks like he's really tired from a whole day of web slinging...



That he's experiencing "Energy Gap". I mean, look. He's not excited! Lol



There you go. He decides to prepare his glass of choco drink...



And finally, that shot which makes us all swoon.

Although this one's pretty good, I like the Harry Potter shoot better.

What do you think of hottie Spidey? Share your comments below!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!