Thursday, January 19, 2017

Pietro Boselli is the Newest Endorser of Pinoy brand Bench



Dreams do come true :')

Last year, me and my fellow Demigods admin were just talking about the possibility of Italian male model Pietro Boselli ever coming to the Philippines. And I was like, "Gosh, the only realistic way that could happen is when he gets a modeling job here and the only brand I can foresee doing that is Bench". Seeing this picture, I died!

I mean, this may not guaranteee that the World's Hottest Math Teacher will come to Manila, but the chances are around 50%. Knowing Bench... OMG. Seriously.

If Bench brings Pietro Boselli to Manila, Bench will be our official fave clothing brand of all time!

Thank you so much for choosing Pietro, Bench!!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!