Saturday, February 23, 2013

Demigod of the day: Philip T.

PT_1_0055 - Copy

Colby Models’ Philip Tamney is the demigod of the day.

Get to know more about him after the jump.

 

phil02 (2)

 

Name: Philip Tamney


Birth date: 12/14/85


Height: 6'0''


Eye Color: Green


Hair Color: Dark Brown


Ethnicity: Caucasian


Location: New York City


Contact Information: ryan@colbymodels.com

 

I was born and raised in a town called Berwyn, Pennsylvania just outside of Philadelphia. When I was young I grew up playing sports as well as music. I played every sport under the sun ie. Soccer, Lacrosse Football, Track & field, Baseball, Rugby. Musically I played trumpet, guitar, bass guitar, and a little bit of piano.

Phil-     PHILIP COLBY-309 - Copy (2)

Nowadays I stick to playing bass and singing for my band called Decorated Civilians. We just recorded our first EP and are going to release it soon in the coming months.

PT #5_0013     PT #2_0053

As for modeling, I am with Colby Models NYC and I am set to go to Istanbul, Turkey for placement with Daman Management and Milan, Italy right after a few months. I love modeling and its been a dream of mine to be able to live in NYC and travel the world and it's finally coming true.

Ryan_06

Ryan_04

PHILIP COLBY-292

PT #6_0026

PT #7_0063

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

SAMSUNG CSC

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!