Saturday, January 15, 2011

Genuine Ken: The Search For The Great American Boyfriend


Barbie's doll boyfriend, Ken, is having his own reality series!

Yes, you read it right! The show's entitled Genuine Ken - The Search For The Great American Boyfriend. It will be a reality series of eight guys who will be facing a number of challenges to prove that they match Ken's character- from being athletic to being a good boyfriend.

Here are the Ken-testants:


Hmm... I wasn't too crazy about the Ken-testants... But it's a reality show and personality plays a great part of it so I guess we have to watch them right?

Think I  still prefer Baptiste Giabiconi for my Ken... ehem...




Ugh. Total hotness. Ken, can I play with you tonight?
Check out Genuine Ken's Facebook page and their Official site.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!