Monday, January 3, 2011

Glee's Mark Salling Spent the Holidays at Boracay!


Glee's Hottie Mark Salling spent a long vacation in Boracay, Philippines.

I couldn't believe it at first, too! But looking at those pics on the news, I was just crushed with envy...


That's Mark being held hostage by a group of cabin crews. They almost blocked him out of the picture!


And here's a pic with International Boxing Superstar Manny Pacquiao. Manny really is something else.


Pic above is taken from his Twitter account. He said his making friends with the bird on the picture. Cute!


And what about this picture? Mark is just hanging out with Manila's most beautiful people- Anne Curtis, Erwan Heussaff, Solenn Heussaff and friends. So, how did it go?


Boracay is a secret paradise. It is one of the best beaches in the world. White sand, clear waters and relaxing environment awaits every tourist here.

I am thrilled to hear that Mark was able to enjoy the beauty of Boracay, as he tweeted "Flight was cancelled, looks like its one more night in paradise".

 I swear I could have wished that I was there to enjoy Boracay and the beautiful view that was- Mark.


OMG Puck! Don't look at me like that! (I just melted!)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!