Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Charlie Matthews by Daniel Jaems

Charlie Matthews by Daniel Jaems

One of our most favorite Photographer, Daniel Jaems, shoots Charlie Matthews wearing Versace underwear.

At first glance, I couldn't believe it's actually Charlie Matthews. His body has transformed so much. On the above photo alone, he looks bigger and more defined. His face still has that pretty boy looks which reminds me of Christopher Reeves, the actor who played Superman.



     

If it were a magazine editorial, I would have entitled it as "Versace on the floor" coz we just want that Versace on the floor and off of him, agree?


     

Those eyes don't fail to amaze me every time I see them.


That last picture tho.

More of Charlie Matthews here.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!