Monday, February 11, 2019

Exclusive interview with Evan William White | Demigod of the Month

Evan William White by Rory Williams
It was around August of 2018 when we got wind of this super hot male model who was visiting Manila. One of our friends was lucky enough to bump into him in one of the malls where he was working out at.

“It was just like a scene from a movie. He was going up from the mall escalator and it felt like everything was moving slowly. My mind couldn’t decide if this guy is a model I’ve seen before or is he new in town? Is he signed or not? By this time the guy is already walking past me so good thing I was able to ask his name and stuff”, our source shared. Turns out he was just visiting Manila and will be out in a few days. Yea, sad, but we were able to get his Instagram!
Meet Evan William White, a male model based in Seoul, South Korea, who is restarting his Youtube channel as a Fitness and Health Instructor. We’re instantly a fan because there’s not too many Fitness gurus you can’t find on YouTube… Well, we’re not too sure about that. But at least he’s hot and sometimes shirtless on his videos.



Name: Evan William White
Height: 183cm/6ft
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Brown
Nationality: Canadian
Current Location: Seoul, South Korea 


What are the three words that best describe you:
The 3 words that best describe me are confident, passionate, and focused.

How do you keep in shape?
I've been pretty serious about training since I was in high school. Im in the gym at least 4 times a week. 

What is the best fitness tip that you can share?
Hands down the best fitness advise I can share would be stay consistent! The second best thing is diet and proper nutrition. if you can't pronounce the ingredients on the label avoid it. Fresh vegetables, and whole foods are the way to go. 



What are the things you love to do aside from modeling?
Besides modelling I love to travel and experience new cultures. Im very passionate about fitness and health, love the outdoors and having a casual beer with friends.

What are the things you find attractive to women?
I’m attracted to a woman who is driven, has a great sense of humour, and knows what her passions are.

If you weren’t a model, what job would you be doing?
If I wasn't modelling I would most likely be a personal trainer or nutritional consultant.



It looks like you’ve visited the Philippines recently. How do you find our country?
It was my first time to the Philippines last year. I only spent time in Manilla and was just there doing a Visa run for Korea. Although I only spent a few weeks there I fell in love with the people and city. I find the Filipino people to be very friendly and welcoming. Will be back soon.

That’s really great to hear!
In five years, I will be…
In 5 years I hope to have a successful YouTube channel, helping people obtain their fitness goals.



Let’s get to know more about Evan, shall we?

My parents split up when I was a little boy. My little brother and I moved around a lot between Canada and the USA growing up. My parents had dual custody of us so it was hectic. Longest we ever lived in one place was around a year. I moved out of my parents place when I was 17 and moved in with my older half brother where I finished high school in Calgary, Alberta Canada. When I was out of school I started working construction with my older brothers garage door company. At this time I was planning on saving up money to go to College. I was dating my high school sweet heart at that time. She ended up going to college and broke up with me and this devastated me. 1st heart break was savage lol. It sent me into a depression for a month which at that time seemed like an eternity. My friends one mid work week evening decided to force me out on the town where we ended up a Night club called Tequila's on 17th ave Calgary. This was back in the fall of 2005. It was a Tuesday night and one of my friends was a bar tender at the bar so he was hooking us up with drinks. I ended up catching the eye of a girl dancing on the dance floor who would inevitably end up changing the course of my life from that day forward.


We spent the night together and the next day she had an interview at a local model agency Mode Models. Her name was Justine, she had moved from Quebec that year to Calgary to become a model with Mode Models. At the time I had no idea how big Mode Models was or any idea about the modelling world for that matter. I accompanied her to this meeting, I was so hungover. I was seated in a large board room at a conference table with about a dozen hopeful "want to be models". All I wanted to do was go to Dennys and get a stack of pancakes. I was the only guy in there, all the hopefuls were young, pretty girls, some of them with their mom. In the centre of the table were these application forms that everyone was filling out. In walked this man who was giving the interviews and asked me if I was there to have an interview, where I replied no, and proceeded to get up and wait outside as that's what I thought he was going to ask me to do. He abruptly stopped me and said you have a great look and should consider filing out a form. I immediately said no and was going to keep walking when Justine in her heavy French accent grabbed my arm and said,  "OMG you have to fill it out!". I ended up doing so and the rest is history, a month later I was on an Airplane for my 1st time flying to Milan for fashion week.


Whoah! What an amazing story!!! Always love to hear accidental model stories like yours…
I have been modeling for years and am still enjoying my career, I just recently decided to start a YouTube Channel so it's still in its infancy. I wish to share my passion of fitness and health to motivate people and instil knowledge that they can use to better their health and quality of life.
Please come check my channel out Evski Lifts White, on YouTube
 
Thank you so much for sharing us your story, Evan. It’s truly our pleaseure to have you on the blog as our Demigod of the Month.
 
PORTFOLIO 





















I mean, who can say no to THAT?!!


 And A HUGE THANK YOU for giving us the HOTTEST EXCLUSIVE PHOTO EVERRRR!!!

WE LOVE YOU EVSKI LIFTS!!!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!