Sunday, March 29, 2015

College Students find out that their Math Teacher is also a Smokin' Male Model


Everyone, meet Pietro Boselli, the World's Hottest Mathematician.

The luckiest math students are currently studying in London College where Pietro Boselli teaches. One of his students, Arief Azli, did some research on the sexy educator and shared his discoveries on social media. Heck, I'd do the same if I were on his position!





Math is simply the subject I'm weakest on and I'd like to reconsider getting lessons from Pietro (even if I'm already done with school), one-on-one of course.


Pietro Boselli has a PhD in Engineering at UCL and he's currently represented by Models1 London. He's also the European Model Fitness Champion of 2014.


Here are some Instagram photos for you to ogle on while imagining how he's teaching math to you and stuff like that...


"What do you train for?"


"Lying in bed.. My point of view"


"My mum took this random pic last summer ! I'm like: mum what r u doin r u taking a pic?! miss ya"

BONUS: Watch these videos for more of the 25 year-old hot male model!




He's like Superman who changes his personality from teacher to sizzling male model!

Follow Pietro Boselli on Instagram at @pietroboselli

What do you think of this story? Share your thoughts on the comments below!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!