Monday, August 21, 2017

Xian Lim shows off his fit body in Muscle & Fitness magazine July-August 2017 issue


Just how sexy is this magazine cover of Xian Lim for Muscle & Fitness magazine?

I almost forgot about how gorgeous Xian Lim is til I saw this magazine on the mall yesterday. Also, I also remember that Muscle & Fitness magazine Philippines launched last year, so itΕ› pretty new as well.

Maybe I wasn´t watching tv that much that I wasn´t really seeing much of Xian. IαΈΏ also wondering why he hasn´t been a Celebrity Centerfold for Cosmopolitan magazine. I just thought of it since Cosmo will be releasing their annual Cosmo Bachelors magazine. Oh well...

Since I wanted to check on the tall chinito actor, I learned that heΕ› launched a new album entitled ¨Key of X¨ and started his mall shows. First thing that came into my mind was a sexy music video to go with his songs and the possibility of meeting him in person one of these days. Lol



Oh I just miss Xian Lim!

Anything you wanna add to this story? Post your comments below!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!