Thursday, May 2, 2013

Demigod of the day: Freddie Stroma

Freddie Stroma Collage

Pitch perfect hunk Freddie Stroma is the demigod of the day.

So I just finished watching Pitch perfect last night and the only thing that picqued my interest was the DJ in the movie, Luke or in real life, Freddie Stroma.

Freddie Stroma (6)1

I am a hardcore music fan but really, Pitch perfect wasn’t that big for me. Good thing, Freddie was there to the rescue!

Freddie Stroma (7)1

Even though Freddie had a small role in Pitch perfect, he had a big impact on me. I just had to find him. So when I knew his name on the credits, I knew that his name was familiar…

Freddie Stroma (3)

He actually appeared in a Harry Potter movie as Cormac McLaggen!

Freddie Stroma Harry Potter

He was the guy who was flirting with Hermione Granger in the movie. If I were Hermione, I would have definitely flirted back!

After watching that movie, I was able to research about him but never really blogged about it.

Freddie Stroma (1)     FP_IMAGE_3957417/FP_SET_3956683

I mean, just look at that face…

Freddie Stroma Pitch Perfect abs 1

Freddie Stroma shirtless (2)

And that body!!!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!