Monday, December 5, 2016

Demigod of the Month | Renan Corbani

Renan-Corbani-by-Photographer-Manuel-Scrima-161103-08-768x1026

We’ve been crushing on stunning male model Renan Corbani for a long time now and we are just so happy that he finally agreed to do an interview.

The first time I saw him, it was like seeing an angel on earth. Just look at his dreamy blue eyes, out of this world pretty face, and almost unreal perfect body. He is truly a modern demigod.

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (3)

Renan can do well both in fashion and commercial modeling, which is a really good thing as a male model because he tends to enjoy both worlds. Not all guys in the industry has a great smile, which Renan also has. We know, it’s crazy.

Now let’s go ahead and get to know more of him, shall we?

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (5)

 

 

Name: Renan Corbani

Bithdate: 23/11/1993

Height: 1,83

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Blond

Nationality: Brazilian

Current Location: Brazil

Mother Agency: @Flymodels

 

 

 

What are the 3 words that best describe you: 

Fun, Caring, honest.

How do you keep in shape?

I work out 6 times a week and I also play soccer.

What is the best fitness tip that you can share?

Focus on your diet. Eating healthy can change your life.

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (15)     Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (7)

What are the things you love to do aside from modeling?

Playing Fifa on playstation haha I love to play soccer, that was my dream before I became a model, sometimes i fight taekwondo as well.

What are the things that you find attractive in women?

Lips and eyes.

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (13)     Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (16)

If you weren't a model, what job would you be doing?

Not sure if I'm good enough but I'd try to become a Soccer player haha

How do you find the Philippines? What are the things that you love about it?

There are no words to describe what I feel about the Philippines! It was such a great experience for me, I lived there for a year and got to go to all beautiful islands, the Filipinos always treated me well and I'm really thankful for that.

Renan-Corbani-by-Photographer-Manuel-Scrima-161103-03-768x1027     Renan-Corbani-by-Photographer-Manuel-Scrima-161103-09-768x1028

In five years, I will be…

Modeling and if all goes well I will be investing on some side business while living at the beach

Who is the real Renan Corbani?
I'm a normal guy who likes to hang out with friends and travel with them. I love my family more than anything in this world and I have big dreams for the future. I love making people laugh but sometimes I joke way too much haha

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (8)

Thank you so much for your time, Renan and enjoy Brazil!

Follow him on Instagram @renancorbani

PORTFOLIO

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (5)Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (2)

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (4)Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (9)

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (10)Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (12)

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (11)Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (14)

Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (6)Renan Corbani Brazilian male model - TheDemigodsBlog (4)

Renan-Corbani-by-Photographer-Manuel-Scrima-161103-03-768x1027Renan-Corbani-by-Photographer-Manuel-Scrima-161103-09-768x1028

12065681_10203659222601514_2705539809359416434_nRenan-Corbani-by-Photographer-Manuel-Scrima-161103-12-768x1030

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!