Saturday, March 1, 2014

HOT EVENT: Meet Edward Mendez at his “Your dream body come true” book launch

Edward Mendez Your dream body come true

Oh my gosh!!!

That was exactly my reaction when I saw Edward Mendez’ poster at the National Bookstore about his “You’re dream body come true” book launch. I mean, look at him!

I’m not sure if his photo is also the cover of his book, but I think that it should be. Anyone would be so inspired to read it. I also love the tagline “Eat more, exercise less”. I kinda know what it means but it still tickles my mind how you can eat more and exercise less then get a great body afterwards.

I also love the title, I mean Edward Mendez’ body is my dream body (if you know what I mean, lol)!

Join actor and fitness expert Edward Mendez for the book launch of “Your Dream Body Come True” on March 8, 2014, 3 pm, in National Book Store, Glorietta 1.
“Your Dream Body Come True” presents the most effective training and diet principles that are valuable to attaining a dream body.
YOUR DREAM BODY COME TRUE is available for P799 in National Book Store.

I think that I also need to buy this book because I want to know the secrets of eating right to achieve the body I want. P799 sounds super reasonable too!

Plus, meeting Edward Mendez wouldn’t hurt. ;)

Click on this link for more details on the event.

See you there!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!