Sunday, April 21, 2013

Maui Lumba joins Backroom Artists

Maui Lumba

Tall, dark, and handsome Maui Lumba teams up with Backroom Artists.

Read more…

If I’m not mistaken, Backroom Artists is the talent agency of noted TV host Boy Abunda.

Backroom Artists

Maui Lumba was introduced to the public along with Carlo Sawit, Benj Bolivar, and Ian Batherson.

  • Maui Lumba

Mauro “Maui” Lumba, 20, is an HRM graduate from UST. Tall and moreno with attractive eyes, Maui also dabbles in modeling, something he inherited from his father, who used to model with the likes of Edu Manzano and Christopher de Leon.

“I think I can portray a character because I look different from everybody,” he says. “My first love was basketball, and I pursued that career at first, but I think this is my calling, to become a model and actor. I’m just grateful that I’m part of this group. Having no background in acting, it was really fun having workshops, especially with direk Laurice. Show business is tough and it has a lot of complications, but I think we can handle it.”

Backroom Artists 1

Good luck on this new and exciting journey!

Follow Maui on Twitter @maulumba

Full article here.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!