Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jayem at the gym


The ultimate cosplay male demigod, Jayem Sison, posted these pictures on his Facebook page as a preview of what cosplay fans will be seeing this September.

He writes, "My preparation for my cosplay plans this year is probably the most physically demanding training I've ever done."


Just to clarify, those photos are raw shots of him at the gym. No photoshop. I know, I know those abs are insane! But yeah, they are real.

Jayem is looking like a Korean superstar in these photos, agree?

He has cosplayed in the US and Philippines before and this September 1 & 2, he will be cosplaying in Indonesia for the AFA Indonesia event.

And on September 29-30, he'll be cosplaying here in the Philippines at Cosmania (SMX). Weeeee!!!

Who shall he be?

Gunji


and Portgas d Ace


I like the second one better becuase he's not wearing any jackets. LOL

How about you? Which one do you prefer?

More of Jayem here!!!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!