Monday, November 28, 2011

Chalk’s 50 Hottest Guys of 2011

Callum

Havey!

Once again, Chalk magazine comes up with their annual list of the hottest guys for this year.

Here are some of my picks from the list:

Alex Castro
After transferring to the Kapamilya network, Alex has been getting good roles and enough exposure.

alex castro

Unknown Guy
Okay I don’t know the name of this guy but, look at him. He’s hot!!!

Untitled

Daniel
I’ve watched GGV last night and I just can’t help feeling kilig with their loveteam with Kathryn Bernardo!

Daniel

Ivan, James, and Bret
Aaawww. These guys are just so cuute!

3

Neil Coleta
Neil has this energy in him that makes him really adorable.

Neil

Terence Lloyd
What’s hot about Terence is that he is fun and nice!

Terence

Mark McMahon
I don’t really know if Mark’s still with Azkals, but being an Azkal is hott!

mark mcmahon

Mauro Lumba
I just love Mauro’s face. He is so refreshing. And that teen bod is surely worth watching out for! Hope I could watch any of his basketball games in the future.

maui

Callum David
Model/DJ/Computer Techie/Stocks trader/Superman. Need I say more?

Callum

Here’s a preview video of the 50 Hottest Guys! Enjoy.




Chalk Magazine 50 Hottest Guys of 2011 Preview from Raymund Isaac on Vimeo.

Grab a copy of Chalk’s December issue and check out the rest of the hot guys!

386067_10150411098149425_251186879424_8467276_1619534288_n

Thanks to my Aussie friend who suggested this topic for my blog post. <3

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!