Monday, July 11, 2011

Sexiest Man of The Month: Bruno Alves


Yes. It's Bruno Alves!
Check him out after the jump...
I still love Bruno even though he seems like a very private person. I think that he's not aiming to be a celebrity like fellow Brazilians Akihiro Sato, Hideo Muraoka, Fabio Ide and Daniel Matsunaga.



I hate that he's keeping a low profile status because you see him everywhere and makes you crave for him more. But then again, I respect his right to be private. <Ugh.>


Bruno and his eight-pack abs. Guys who work out not only aim 6 packs but eight or 10! I love Bruno's eight packs abs... Sigh.


Smoking is not sexy but... Bruno, you are an exception. LOL


Check out my other posts about Bruno here.

photos by Miguel Eduardo

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!