Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Kevin Sisco is the Newest Channel V VJ!!!


Congratulations to Kevin Sisco for being the newest Channel V VJ!!!

Happy Birthday too!!! May you have more birthdays to come!

The photo above is the BTS shoot for Cosmo Magazine. View more pics after the jump...




It's actually his birthday today so naturally I just dropped by to say Happy Birthday when I saw his shoutout! I am soo happy for him! Congratulations!!!

Okay so now let's check out his BTS shoot from Cosmo! I enhanced the quality of these first set of pics because they are just soo good...





And here's the rest of the images, unedited from Cosmo.ph






























Again, Happy Birthday Kevin! Being the newest Channel V VJ is certainly a wonderful gift for you. You deserve it!

Follow him on his Facebook page here.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!