Monday, June 1, 2020

Kissing scene on the first episode? Sakristan | Reaction Blog

Sakristan lead actors John Henry Villanueva and Clifford Pusing

Today we'll start a new segment on the site called "Reaction Blog" wherein we'll share our views regarding on movies, tv series, or in today's case, a youtube series.

Spoiler alert! If you haven't watched the episode yet, you may watch it first as I'll be including the actual video at the end of this post.




This morning I was browsing YouTube as I normally do and when I saw this thumbnail entitled "Sakristan episode 1 | Touch Move" I immediately became curious. Is this a new Pinoy BL series? I was intrigued when it says that it's currently number 4 on trending. It was very early in the morning and since I've nothing to do, I went ahead and started watching it.

In the very first part of the video, I was brought back to my childhood: Back when I was very religious... And then it said, "Does God love gay people?", this made me sad.


I must say that I really like the cinematography. It made me feel like I was watching a real movie.


Then there's this scene that I felt was not really necessary and could have been edited out. It's one of Vincentiments' trademark scenes where they're being relatable and funny. It turns out that the main actor will just ask the group where the other guy is :\

This slow motion tho
Now let's talk about that pool scene. They should have put more airtime on the swimmer more. Like he should have done a bit of stretching before swimming, right?

Daks o juts?
This Clifford Pusing has good potential though. He's got a nice, teen athlete's body and he's not afraid to show it off.


The acting was really cringey though. It's like I was watching a high school play but that was a given since I'm only watching from a YouTube skit.

Then they get locked up in a room while the other guy is only wearing a towel. Next thing you know the main guy is leaning towards Zach, and suddenly sleazy things come into mind.

It's a bit controversial that the story tackles 2 characters that are supposedly inside a room by the church and that one of them is an acolyte.

Overall, it was just the acting that made it awkward for me and hopefully they can edit out those unnecessary scenes so that the whole video is only 10 minutes long. I wanna give this show a chance because... Let's give content creators a chance to improve right? And I wanna see more of Clifford Pusing!

Here's the video:


What do you think of this story? Share your comments below!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!