Friday, April 24, 2020

Achieve your Dream Summer Body while working out at home with these Hot Guys


Who wants to get out of this quarantine looking like a Greek god?

We may all be locked down inside our homes because of the Covid 19 virus but that doesn't mean that we're just gonna sit there all day, eat, and watch movies, right? I mean it's good to have some rest but personally, I know it's hard but I'm trying my best to get back to fitness little by little that's why I'd like to share with you some workout videos that you can follow while stuck at home.

I don't know if it's just me, but I find it motivating to follow a workout guide teaching you how to do certain routines specially if you're a beginner. It doesn't hurt either that these guys are easy on the eyes and always shirtless (wink! wink!).


I've curated a list of hot guys that we can all follow along while they're doing their home workouts. Let's get moving, shall we?

For all the beginners out there, Hideo Muraoka's full body workout will be a good starting point.



Sam Ajdani's moves maybe new (haven't tried it) but worth giving it a shot.



If you like live videos, Anjo Resurreccion holds free calisthenics full body workouts every 5pm Manila time through his Facebook page.


And here are the rest of the videos that you can follow along. Feel free to visit their individual channels for more workouts. If by any chance that you're having troubles doing a routine, challenge yourself by trying a couple more repetitions or try again next time.








This last one, I was following along the past few days. What I like about Sam Cushing is that he's not in a rush and it almost feels like you're just having an online workout with your boyfriend. Teehee!


I really like the feeling of finishing a good workout! As they say, when you're all sweaty, that's fat leaving your body.

Hope you guys all keep safe and healthy inside your homes!

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!