Monday, October 22, 2018

Jake Cuenca breaks the internet with new sexy photoshoot


When I first saw Jake Cuenca's shoot with Andrei Suleik on social media, I initially thought that it was for a magazine editorial. But then I realized that it's just a simple photo shoot between the photographer and Jake.

If it were a real editorial though, I'd entitle it as "The Plumber's Secrets".

Check out the rest of the shoot after the jump...

   

In this day and age of social media, we think that this is Jake's way of saying, "This is why I am Jake Cuenca".

   

   

He takes off his jumpsuit. Becomes naked...

   

Then poof! He's wearing white underwear...

   

   

To all you Instagram "influencers", this is how it's done. Well, you can always do better ;)

Catch Jake Cuenca on his new show "Los Bastardos" which airs in ABS-CBN 2.

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!