Saturday, May 18, 2013

Demigod of the day: Kevin Zonnenberg

Kevin Zonnenberg

French male model Kevin Zonnenberg is the demigod of the day.

Kevin Zonnenberg (24)Name: Kevin Zonnenberg Wanatowski


Bithdate: March 4, 1990


Height: 5"11


Eye Color: Brown


Hair Color: Dark Brown


Nationality: French


Current Location: Shanghai

 

 

Kevin Zonnenberg is a familiar face to Filipinos because of his shampoo and iced tea commercials which are shown all summer long. The Demigods blog is so proud to interview this international model.

Kevin describes himself as determined, passionate, and creative.

Kevin Zonnenberg (2)

Demigods: How do you keep in shape?
Kevin Zonnenberg: Playing sports and eating healthy. No drinking or smoking.

002 copie 2

DG: What is the best fitness tip that you can share?
KZ: I start with running for my warm up and then boxing. I end my workouts always with stretching.

Kevin Zonnenberg (6)

DG: What are the things you love to do aside from modeling?
KZ: I love so many things in life especially spending time with my family and friends, but with my life style it is not that easy because i live far from them.
I also love to play sports! It keeps me in good shape physically, mentally and helps me to maintain a good balance in my life. I love cinema, drawing, and everything that has a connection with arts and creativity!
I love innovation and also reading quotes - I can never get enough. There are so many interesting and talented people such as writers, philosophers, artists, and scientist and I love to learn from them!

Kevin Zonnenberg (4)

DG: What are the things that you find attractive in women?
KZ: I'm attracted by women who are mysterious and elegant. I like a woman with a good sense of humor. I love to laugh. She has to get "je ne sais quoi" which will make her very unique and I always look for that in a woman. Most importantly, I want someone that I can trust.

Kevin Zonnenberg (10)

DG: How do you find the Philippines? What are the things that you love about it?
KZ: I love the Philippines, first of all everyone speaks English, so it is very convenient for the daily life. Philippines also has the world's most beautiful islands where I can truly call them paradise! I've met so many kind, passionate, and amazing people during my journey in your beautiful country. It is a place I can call home and I will definitely be returning soon!

Kevin Zonnenberg (20)

I grew up in a small town in north of France (HEM). I had a very good childhood even though it was not the easiest sometimes. I was surrounded by a society of mix diversity, religions, and culture.
My mother came from Poland and I am both proud of her Polish heritage and also my French side. Growing up with different cultures has influenced me to be the person I am today.

Kevin Zonnenberg (14)


I started playing sports at a very young age and right from the beginning I developed a great love for it. I played a lot of football and it was my favorite sport when I was younger. Growing up, I have had the chance to experience different athletic activities and martial arts. So whenever I get the chance to play a new sport, I never turn it down. I love the challenge.

Kevin Zonnenberg (17)


As for my studies, I attended Arts school and after receiving my diploma I headed towards the fashion industry! I then continued to study at ESMOD and during that time I was also studying dramatic theatre once a week. It was then that I realized it was exactly what I wanted to do!
So with this idea in my heart, I left my school and decided to take a break and go to Australia to learn English and to also think about the real objective in my life.
I went to Australia with one of my best friends and when I learned to speak English fluently, my whole life changed. I was more focused then ever! I never forgot where I came from and with that mentality, I kept on moving forward. Nobody could stop me and I intend to pursue more.

DG: In five years, I will be-

KZ: Successful.

GALLERY

Kevin Zonnenberg (1)     Kevin Zonnenberg (23)

Kevin Zonnenberg (1)     Kevin Zonnenberg (2)

Kevin Zonnenberg (21)     Kevin Zonnenberg (4)

Kevin Zonnenberg (3)     Kevin Zonnenberg (7)

Kevin Zonnenberg (22)      Kevin Zonnenberg (8)

Kevin Zonnenberg (9)     Kevin Zonnenberg (11)

Kevin Zonnenberg (15)     Kevin Zonnenberg (12)

Kevin Zonnenberg (19)

For sure! With your positive energy and professionalism, you are really on your way to success!

Good luck working in Shanghai and we can’t wait for you to come back in the Philippines!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!