Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meet America's Next Top Model's Sexy New Judge Rob Evans!

Rob Evans

In case you haven’t heard already, The CW announced this morning that America's Next Top Model was getting a new judge, male model Rob Evans. Wetpaint Entertainment caught up with the sexy Brit at The CW Upfronts Presentation in New York City today for an exclusive first interview about his new role, how he’ll judge the modelstants, and if there will be any flirting between him and Tyra Banks.

Rob Evans 5

WE: Can you tell us a bit more about your history as a model and how you were picked for the show?
Rob: I was picked because I come around at the right time. When I first started modeling I was thrust into the deep end, so I worked with the top photographers, top magazines, and the top female models. So even though I've only been a model for two years I know a lot about the modeling industry. I watched the show before I became a model.

They were looking for someone young a beautiful and already a model. Someone who could interact with the girls. So I did an interview with them and that was that.

Rob Evans 1

What do you think you can bring to the show that the former judges couldn’t?
I'm young, I'm same age as the girls. I've been a model. I can look at it both ways instead of just judging it. I can help the girls with photoshoots, I can take photos with them.
What kind of advice do you think you can offer the girls?
Just good advice about how to make it in the industry. I've only been in the industry for two years but I know a lot about it. I know about your personality, being on time, being easy to work with. I'm going to give them survival skills.

Rob Evans 3

Do you know about any of the other new guest judges?
No. I know right now it is is me, Tyra, and Kelly Cutrone. We start filming on [May] 20th so I guess I’ll find out then.
Any details on where you guys will be visiting and traveling to?
It’s all sworn to secrecy. I haven’t been told!

Rob Evans 4

You’re obviously a good looking guy, do you think there will be romance rumors about you and Tyra?
Definitely. I'm a big flirt anyway.

Rob Evans 2

Interview from Wetpaint Entertainment

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!