Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Wishlist: Blackberry Phone


Since I was able to fulfill my wishlist number 1, I think that I deserve another Christmas wishlist.

But unlike the first one, I think that this one is kinda difficult for me.

I am a student currently and have no means to buy stuff that easily.

Yes I am soo wishing to have my own Blackberry phone, which ever model as long as it has BBM, FB and twitter apps. I just love the Blackberry feature that will enable you to update your Facebook and Twitter even without wifi! As a blogger, I really need that to update you, my dear followers.

Oh I really need the help of all gods and goddesses for this one. LOL

Good luck to me. :)

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!