Saturday, June 4, 2011

Marlon Stockinger For Globe Tattoo


International Car Race Champ Marlon Stockinger is the newest endorser of Globe Tattoo.




Okay I see now why they got Marlon for this product. Wow, 10 Mbps for a Globe Tattoo Stick? That's pretty big, right?

I was interested with the product. Considering that I will be probably using my laptop at school and my current Globe Tattoo stick is just giving me a decent speed (about less than 1mbps) and I have to go outside the house to get a signal.


BTW, Good job to Globe for picking Marlon for this ad. It fits him really well.


Gosh. His good looks is just breath taking. Sigh.

Going back, I tried to research on the product more...


You can only get it thru Globe Postpaid. I think for me, 2mbps would be fine.

But judging by the review I got from technogra.ph, I was kinda apprehensive about it. They did not actually post the speed test results that they've got. So that left me with doubts about the product.

Watch Marlon's world-class ad



To get more info about this product, go here.

Follow Marlon on Facebook.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!