Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Now Friends With Jake Cuenca! Yaayyy!!!


Yesterday night, I wasn't able to blog because I felt a little sick.

So when I woke up, I was looking for a story to blog about this morning.

Til I saw this on my Facebook notifications...


I almost fell off my chair!

Jake is just the hottest thing on Philippine showbiz right now.

I mean, for me, he's the only only who has that bad boy image. And you know, 'bad boy' is hot!


Last year, when I started this blog, I was soo crushing on Jake that I couldn't stop writing about him! I just can't stop it. I just noticed that I was writing too much about him that my readers might be looking for some variety. So eventually, I was  able to moderate my posts.


Everyone must have heard his recent breakup with Melissa. I am so sorry for the both of them.

But on the contrary, that gives all the ladies a reason to celebrate right? Everyone's lining up to be his next girlfriend. (Ugh)

Melissa, you don't know what you've just lost.


I still can't believe that I am now friends with Jake! I know that it's his real facebook account though. I just sent him a message to send my appreciation.

I also told him my 2 biggest wishes: to have a picture of him with an "I love Lloydy Gaga" sign, and to meet him in person!!!

Good luck to those wishes, right? Hahaha! XD

I just love Jake Cuenca!!!


Be a fan of Jake here and here.

Please Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sharing is sexy!