Thursday, August 30, 2012
Zac Efron fans all over the world, here's your chance to meet and greet the ultimate heartthrob of all time, ZAC EFRON!!!
The Philippines' retail clothing giant, Penshoppe, has confirmed that Zac Efron will be flying to Manila for the annual Penshoppe fan conference.
The highly anticipated event will be happening on September 29, 2012 (Saturday) 7pm at the Mall of Asia arena.
Here is how you can get FREE invites:
PENSHOPPE FANCON 2012 starring ZAC EFRON
Date: September 29, 2012
Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena
Gates will open at 6PM
Promo period: September 1-23, 2012 or until passes last
FAN CONFERENCE PROMO MECHANICS
Get a free PENSHOPPE Fancon 2012 pass for every single-receipt purchase with the corresponding amounts:
1. P5,000 and above single-receipt purchase – 1 VIP pass
2. P3,500 – P4,999 single-receipt purchase – 1 Patron pass
3. P2,500 – P3,499 single-receipt purchase – 1 Lower Box pass
4. P1,200 – P2,499 single-receipt purchase – 1 Upper Box pass
5. P800 – P1,199 single-receipt purchase – 1 General Admission pass
2. Promo is valid in the following PENSHOPPE boutiques only. Receipts from other PENSHOPPE boutiques will not be honored.
1) SM Mall of Asia
2) SM Megamall
3) Ayala Trinoma
4) SM North EDSA (Main Mall)
5) SM Pampanga
6) SM Baguio
7) SM Lucena
8) SM Batangas
9) SM Cebu
10) SM Iloilo
11) SM Davao
12) SM Cagayan de Oro
1. Promo will start September 1-23, 2012 or until passes last.
2. Once a customer reaches the purchase requirement for her desired ticket category, he/she must present her receipt to the staff. Staff will then validate the receipt and give the customer a Fan Conference voucher.
3. Store manager/staff will sign the voucher along with purchase date to make it valid.
4. Vouchers must be redeemed in the same boutique where purchase was made.
5. Only receipts for purchases made during the promo period will be honored.
6. For control purposes, customers need to fill up a registration form at the store.
7. A combination of passes per receipt is allowed. For example, if a customer purchases P5,000 worth of items, the customer can choose to claim 1 VIP ticket (P5,000) / 2 Lower Box tickets (worth P2,500 x 2 = P5,000) / 4 Upper Box tickets (P1,200 x 4 = P4,800) / 6 General Admission tickets (P800 x 6 = P4,800). They can also claim a combination of different seat categories as long as the total amount of vouchers correspond to the total purchase on the receipt. For example, a P5,000 purchase also entitles the customer to 1 Lower Box ticket and 2 Upper Box tickets (P2,500 + P1,200 + P1,200 = P4,900).
8. To redeem the ticket, customer must present his/her voucher in any SM Tickets branch nationwide. SM Tickets staff will claim the voucher in exchange for the actual event ticket. SM Tickets is located in all SM Cinemas nationwide; list of SM Tickets outlets can be found on the SM Tickets website.
9. Ticket redemption period in SM Tickets is from September 1 - September 23, 2012. They will not be able to enter the event if they do not have the actual ticket.
10. All ticket categories are free seating.
11. Any vouchers/tickets which are not claimed within the redemption period will be forfeited in favor of PENSHOPPE, with the approval of DTI.
12. Vouchers/tickets are not for sale and are not convertible to cash.
13. Vouchers/tickets are transferrable.
This is a once in a lifetime event so I am reminding everyone to NOT miss it!
Follow Penshoppe on Facebook and Twitter for more info!
Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Lucas Gil, born in 1984, in Votuporanga, Brazil, is a Brazilian model.
Gil has a degree in Nutrition but changed career direction when he entered the 2007 "Mr Brazil" beauty contest, in which he won.
Then, he went to "Mr World" where he was proclaimed first runner up and started to represent his country around the world.
Soon after winning, he appeared in a commercial for "Colgate" and campaigns for "Calvin Klein".
His unexpected success in modeling has given him the confidence to pursue his goals and encouraged him to make the move to Hollywood. In 2009, he did just that by moving to New York to focus his career as a runway model.
Gil's first job after moving in NY was a photoshoot for "Brazilian Vogue" courtesy of Boss Models. He then went on to grace the cover of "Men's Health".
Says Gil, "Modeling for me is not just a job. It´s a good way to get to know new countries, cultures, languages, people, places, friendship, and food."
For fun, Gil enjoys playing sports and being with the people whom he loves.
Thanks to Miguel Eduardo for the hi-res photos.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Ryan Anthony Guzman is an American actor, mixed martial arts fighter, dancer, and model. He played the lead in “Step up revolution” opposite Kathryn McCormick.
Step up revolution is a 3D dance movie released on July 27, 2012.
Ryan was born on September 21, 1987 in Abilene, Texas, USA.
He was born to a Mexican immigrant father and a European-American mother. He moved to Sacramento, California, at a young age.
Ryan started as a model with Look Model Agency and posed for Calvin Klein back in 2009.
In 2011, Ryan landed his big break when he was cast as the lead in the film “Step up revolution”, in which he made his acting debut.
He stands 6ft.
Can Ryan live up to Channing Tatum status one day? Share your thoughts on the comments section below.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Major model Alex poses for Australian brand Supawear.
The American fitness model is one of the guys I have been closely watching even before he became part of Major models NY because I believe that he will be a big name someday with that face and body. Although I have been expecting him to model for a bigger underwear brand, Supawear already gave us a glimpse of what he is capable of.
Want more of him? Let me know by leaving your comments below.
photography by Sean P. Watters
Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram