Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pinoy camwhore–I’m too sexy

Pinoy camwhore

A super sexy Filipino hunk shows off his muscles on cam.

Wanna see him in action? Watch the video after the jump.


This Pinoy hunk definitely knows that he’s sexy. With that handsome face, chiseled chest and abs, he can entertain any girl (and/or some men) in just three minutes!

Don’t you just love his tattoo? It’s the Philippine national flag!



Let me know if you like this guy by leaving comments below!

I have more videos of him that you might like. I am actually looking for one particular 20-second clip of him that I couldn’t find anywhere though where he was posing on the bed, if you have it, please share it!!!

Follow Demigods on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

ShareThis

Sharing is sexy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...